Chancellor Apartments are a great choice for students looking for an upper-classmen apartment living environment. Conveniently located just north of campus, Chancellor has a unique community atmosphere. Since Chancellor is surrounded by other student housing complexes, Chancellor residents are never far from the Dixie State University experience. Chancellor rooms feature new modular furniture with both shared and private room options. There are two shared rooms and one private room per apartment.
Upper-classmen are given first priority at Chancellor. First-Year students will be assigned only if space is available. Upper-class status is defined as a student who has earned at least 24 credits and has had at least one year post-high school graduation.
- More pictures can be viewed on our Facebook page (DSUResidentLife)
- Female Only
- Apartment Style Housing
- Single Rooms Available
- Furnished Apartments
- Washer and Dryer in apartment
- 24-hour access to Resident Life Lounge
- 24-hour access to Resident Life Computer Lab
- Access to the Chancellor Loft
- Trained Live-in Staff
- Use of Sand Volleyball Court, Basketball Court, and Recreation Field
11 South 800 East
Shared. . . . . . . . $1350 / Semester
Single . . . . . . . . $1650 / Semester