The Student Success Initiative is a program that is comprised of several
initiatives designed to enhance student success and retention.
- Core Objectives designed to integrate a living and learning experience
- Developing positive communities among students
- A Survival Guide outlinging accessible academic support and information to on-campus students
- Devoting staff resources to developing strong relationships between students and staff
- Implementing an academic intervention initiative as early as mid-term fall semester.